Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Guess where I'm going!


Yay for ALcon! Train tickets came through the post today! That means I'm now officially going! It hasn't been a complete waste of time and money making these costumes!

One thing I find absurd though. How come it costs me £13 to get from home to Leicester, but £40.05 to come back? Where is the logic in that?




I'd like you all to take a look at this spreadsheet. This is where I keep track of the ridiculous amount of money my costumes cost. I like to pretend that big number on the right doesn't exist. And you know what? This is just for ONE costume. There are two others that are mine! Two more for my sister too (although she pays for most, if not all, of her costume materials). Yes, that spreadsheet is for my most expensive costume, but the others aren't any less than half, if not two thirds of that price.

No comments: