Saturday, 9 June 2007

I don't know how much more of this 5 day working week I can take. I'm completely knackered and I spend my few days off trying to cram in the stuff I havent been able to do the rest of the week. Monday is my next day off - naturally I'm worn out and need to sleep, but I can't because I need blue cotton and yellow ribbon for my cosplay!



My grey wig came in the post this morning for my Fujin cosplay. It's a really beautiful wig. Skin top and kanekalon fibre. It's the best wig I've ever owned. Suprisingly, I think the grey flipped bob cut actually suits me. My wig head, whose name is Betty, now has a new hairstyle.


Needs a little restyling to be accurate for Fujin, but it looks really good when I've got it on.

I always knew this stress from cosplay would end up turning my hair grey, but not when I'm 20!

Sorry there's no photo of me with it on. I should have taken one before I took the wig off, but I forgot, and it's a pain getting all my hair inside, even with a wig cap.

No comments: