Friday, 15 June 2007

I remember a time when cosplay didn't completely rule my life. Hell, I even remember a time when cosplay wasn't in my life AT ALL. I can't think what I used to do with myself before I had costumes to be making.

I'm so bored right now. I have four costumes on the go at the moment. You'd have thought that at least one of them would have something to keep me busy with, but no. I need to buy some more stuff for them, but there's nowhere local that sells it. The only exception is my sister's Sakura costume, but I can't do anything to it while she's not here! Gah!

Looks like I'll have to play Final Fantasy 12 again. Balthier isn't going to fancy himself. ^_^



He has the sexiest voice in the world. I've really got to find out who does it so I can hide in the bushes outside his house.

No comments: