Saturday, 23 June 2007

List of possible cosplays

I promised someone I'd post this up here, so here it is. A quite substantial list of characters I hope to cosplay one day. I've blurred out the names, because I don't want people to know what costumes I have planned for the next ten years (it actually could take that long to make that many costumes, considering how many cons I go to in a year). The list continues to grow, too.

Below is proof that I have too much time on my hands.




A really knowledgeable anime fan could probably figure out the characters by the pros and cons I've listed for each. Anyone who can guess them all correctly gets a badge of honour on this blog. Only if you get there first though! Haha! Clue - they're in alphabetical order.

I bet in ten years time when I've forgotten all about this blog, someone will email me with the correct list, and I'll be like 'Oh yeah, I forgot all about that!'. I'll probably also laugh at how different my list of possible cosplays back then (now) is to my list of actual cosplays (in the future).

No comments: