Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Happy!

Reasons I'm happy:

1. Between the four Fujin photos I posted yesterday on cosplay.com, I've had over 30 views and 4 comments - far more than anybody expects on their costume in such a short space of time. I don't know why so many people are viewing it, but it's all good news. Everyone says it's really good. Even my sister Sophie says it's the best one on cosplay.com, and when she pays you a compliment, you know you've got to be doing SOMETHING right.

2. Lemon Demon has released a new song!

3. Tokyopop ReCon is two weeks away today! Woohoo! Bring on the fun!

4. I finished my Fujin costume!

5. I got a hit counter on my blog! (It's over there on the right ----->).
I set it up to count unique visits, not just the number of hits it actually gets, because I think it's more accurate that way, because I'm always refreshing the page for some reason, and that would throw the counter way off.

Reasons I'm slightly unhappy:

1. The new Lemon Demon song sucks.

2. Sophie's stolen my PS2 controller and taken it out with her. No katamari for me today...

3. I have nothing to do.

4. Bugger all has happened on Gaia since yesterday. BUGGER ALL.

No comments: