Sunday, 1 July 2007

Hello

There's a brilliant joke I'd like to crack right now, but can't do so without giving away which character I want to be in the pantomime, so I'm not going to tell it. If someone reminds me in November, I may or may not tell it, depending on whether or not I get the part and how I feel about that. I'll just have to paraphrase and say I've been thinking about him/her alot today (I'm not even going to say what sex the character is). God, that's not funny at all.

Haha! My manager has lost his driving licence, so can't come to work any more! No more evil manager!

I'd like to get something straight. I'm not the type of person who laughs at other peoples' misfortunes. I feel sorry that he lost his license and had to give up his job, but he really wasn't a nice manager. He couldn't ask you to do something without an accompanying lecture about why it should be done. Now we have a nice manager! ^_^

Every year I make my sister a carnival costume. Every year I say I want to start making it more than a week in advance. Every year it never happens that way. This year is another prime example of that. At least I have the week off work now. I need a break from work, plus it gives me enough time to get this costume done. I wouldn't have time to do it otherwise.

I went to see Shrek 3 on Friday. It was quite good. It's the type of film that grows on you the more you think about it. Not as good as the other two (not as many funny bits), but still entertaining. I won't give anything away, because I'm sure there are people reading this who haven't seen it yet.

I'll leave you with a picture of Puss in Boots because he rocks. And I couldn't find a decent picture of Arty. :(

3 comments:

Emperor Sabranan said...

Uh huh, bet it's Morgiana.

Ceri said...

What?

Ceri said...

Oh, right, I'm with you now. Did a Google search. She's not even in our version.