Friday, 13 July 2007

Lolita and Gaia

They're having a lolita picnic at ALcon, and now I've decided I want to go. The only trouble is having something lolita to wear. Been looking around, but it's all so expensive! And I completely don't have the sewing skills yet to be able to make lolita. Wish I did, but I don't. Oh well, looks like I won't be going to the lolita picnic after all. I bet it's gonna rain anyway. Haha.

In other news, I'm waiting for something to happen on GaiaOnline. They're recently resurrected the Von Helson sisters (me and Sophie are debating whether or not they're twins) and have dropped some highly obvious clues that they're vampires. We all know something's going to happen today, because it's Friday the 13th, but as of yet nothing's happened. There are theories it's going to happen at midnight, but I'm not staying up that late. Everyone on Gaia's wearing their appropriate badges for who they support. My instinct really says support Edmund, but he's boring. In real life I'd support Edmund, who's asking the whole of Gaia for garlic (he hasn't got any out of me! Haha!), but for kicks, and because I know it's not real, I'm supporting the Von Helsons, and darn proud of it. My avatar is a bit of a dark angel on there, so it's hard to say who she would support. In any case, I'm wearing my blood drop brooch to show my support for the Von Helson sisters. When it all started, Edmund was winning, but now the Von Helsons have taken over. I so hope they win. We want some mayhem!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/event/story01/



I just hope they have the decency to finish the story. With the last story, I'm convinced they just got fed up of it, explaining why the Zurg just decided to go home one day. I miss you UFO #02! That reminds me, I need to go buy one of those new Water Meat plushies!

Oh yeah, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about, why the hell not? Go join GaiaOnline now!

Then you can have a smecksie avatar like mine! Woohoo!

No comments: