Saturday, 7 July 2007

An observation about my list of possible cosplays

Normally, I don't like to show off my body. It's not that I'm not comfortable with my body, but I just really don't like showing that much flesh. Tonight I got bored and decided to gather pictures of all the characters I want to cosplay, and lo and behold, I'd say at least sixty percent of them are showing off flesh in an area I'd rather not show mine.

Just did a tot up - only 14 of my 46 possible characters have a costume I would feel comfortable wearing. About 65% of the remaining costumes would involve me freezing to death on a day when the weather was any less than scorching hot.

Yet the characters are so cool. I've already picked out my next three cosplays. Yes, one of them involves cleavage AND showing off my tum, but I just can't say no to that character. You would have thought that after Fujin I would have learnt to say no to characters with eyepatches.

No comments: