Friday, 6 July 2007

Princess Garnet Til Alexandros 17th

Yes, I'm more than aware that this is the fifth post I've made today. Get over yourself.

Anyway, Princess Garnet. I just tried on all my stuff. Half of me really loves this costume, the other half wants to stab the first half through the heart repeatedly for thinking anything nice about it. Is it not just the most hideous shade of orange you've ever seen in your life? I don't even know if I want to post pictures here, but I will. PLEASE remember this costume is half finished. The wig needs work (it looks a mess in these photos because I couldn't find my barret for it), I'm not wearing my neck ribbon in this photo, her corset bit is actually physically impossible to do, and I'm still having issues involving buckles and underwear (I'm going to have to run my panties through the sewing machine to alter them. I never thought cosplay would have me go so low as to ALTERING UNDERWEAR).

Not too sure about the shoes. It's all I can do to stand up in them, let alone walk around in them from 9 in the morning until 1 the following morning.

When you cosplay a character, you pick up things that you'd do differently next time. What I've learnt from Garnet - don't cosplay her. Seriously, she's not fun. Radleia, I don't know how you do it. Once is more than enough for me.







I just like messing around in Photoshop...

No comments: