Thursday, 12 July 2007

We ♥ Katamari!

Yes, we certainly do (inside joke). I bought the game last week, and just got around to playing it. I love it! It's so cool! I normally get bored with games like that, but for some reason I just can't put it down. I love the Prince. He's so cute!

I've just spent today doing a certain something, which I can't divulge at the moment because a certain person might be reading. She probably knows who she is. I've got to go wipe my hard drive now of any trace of what I've spent today doing.

Oh, and another thing. I'm really annoyed. Remember that Powerpuff Girls episode I posted up here at the beginning of my blog that I really liked? Cartoon Network have been in contact with
Youtube and as a result EVERY episode of the Powerpuff Girls has been taken down. How dare they! It's not like they're losing money from it or anything. I really love that episode too! Now I may never see it again! *sniffles* To be honest, I don't watch it that often. It's probably been down for ages and I just never noticed, but it's still annoying. And still, for some reason Powerpuff Girls Z is still all up there in all it's Japanese glory.

Anywho, I'll leave you with this little katamari comic strip I found. If I had a car, this would be me.


No comments: