Thursday, 16 August 2007

Death Note

In the manga, L doesn't really do anything for me. Sure, he's cool, but Light is by far my favourite.

In the movie, it's the other way around.

Look how sexy L is! It almost makes me want the good guys to win!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On one hand, I love the manga so much I never want it to end. On the other hand, I want to hurry up and finish it so I can watch the movie without having to worry about spoilers.

I've seen clips of the movie, and the guy who plays L has him spot on. All the little mannerisms, the way he sits, the way he talks, the way he's always got his thumb on his lips. Wow.

To be honest, the manga was beginning to get a little boring. Without giving spoilers to anyone else, Light stopped doing stuff. But now he's back, he's evil again and super smecksy!

I really have to stop falling in love with fictional people.

Well, I'm taking a step in the right direction here. I'm falling in love with an actor who plays a fictional person.

I challenge you to find me a picture from the manga of L when he's not either on the phone or eating.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, this is some yaoi fanart, but it does have a point. It's actually a point I was wondering about a while ago. If L decides to handcuff himself to Light in order to never let him out of his sight, then that must mean they sleep together. Okay, with the length of the chain, it is possible they're both in separate beds, but they are in the same room.

No comments: