Friday, 31 August 2007

Embarrassment

Oh, the embarrassment.

They're probably having a pokemon card tournament at ALcon. It's been seven years since I last played pokemon cards, and I think I've lost my touch. I'm learning how to play again, but it's quite difficult. I don't remember there being so many rules!

On the plus side, I still have the deck I made back in the day where I could wipe the floor with everyone. God bless you psychic pokemon - you're only weak against yourselves. Now, let's hope I get paired with people with fighting pokemon. Psychic pokemon take -30 damage from fighting pokemon, as well as many fighting pokemon taking double damage from psychics.

Hey look! My deck is online now too! I can't get the online game room to work though. *sniffles* That was the only reason I uploaded my deck.
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/showDeck/deck_id/14993/grouping/0/extended_format/true

God, how embarrassing. I'm 20 and doing a blog post about pokemon. The last time I had anything to do with pokemon was when I was 13 or 14.

I dug out the PC pokemon card game I had, and it made me laugh reading the back of the case. First off, it took some tinkering to get it to work, since it's designed for Windows 95 or 98. Next, check out these system specs. I bet these were quite good computers at the time.

16MB RAM!

A monitor capable of displaying at 800x600!

A CD-ROM drive of 4x speed!

It doesn't say what the hard drive specs are, but I bet it's into the MEGABYTES!

No comments: