Saturday, 25 August 2007

Hey

I haven't been online in a while. So much stuff has been happening this last week.

I really don't know why I came here. I have nothing worth writing.

I've found someone at ALcon willing to do a skit with me, but neither of us have any ideas. Anyone got anything for a good Android 18/Vegeta skit? Nah, me neither.

I'm gonna spend this afternoon finishing off my costumes in time for ALcon. 18 and Fujin are sorted, but Dagger still needs a little work.

The week after next is gonna rock so much. Manga night in Torquay on the Wednesday, then the Thursday night me and Sophie are off on the train to Leicester to ALcon and we won't be coming back until Monday night!

Oh yeah, I found a nice frilly blouse in the charity shop the other day and it's perfect for my lolita dress. Well, a lolita dress. I'm actually going to have to change my dress a little bit to make it work, but I think the dress is going to be better overall because of it.

Oh yeah, I've been doing some artwork for the manga night again yesterday. I'm doing a Death Note related picture. Basically, drawing all the characters chibi sat on and around a giant apple. I'm still debating whether or not a big death note in the background would ruin it or not, because there's already quite alot of black in the picture as it is. On the other hand, it's probably not recognisable at the moment to anyone who isn't familiar with Death Note, so it might be a good idea after all. Although Death Note is a hugely popular manga, it's not like Naruto and stuff like that where you'll still recognise the characters if you've never read/watched it.

Okay, I've gotta go now.

No comments: