Thursday, 16 August 2007

MinamiCon

I'm now on the waiting list for MinamiCon. Yes, there's a waiting list, even though it isn't until next March. There are normally alot of people who don't pay though, so they get wiped off and the waiting list clears. That's what happened to me at Amecon. Too bad that I'd already paid to go to ALcon and couldn't afford it.

Anyway, I've got to get ALcon out of the way before I start worrying about MinamiCon.
I really can't wait until ALcon. Only three weeks now.

The registration for the masquerade is up now, so I have to decide which costume to enter. I'm thinking Android 18, because there's another cosplayer who might do a skit with me, but since he's doing a Dragonball Z character, my Final Fantasy costume isn't going to be much use there. So I'll wear my Dragonball Z costume.


No comments: