Wednesday, 1 August 2007

What a disappointment...

It turns out the manga evening I was meant to be going to tonight has been cancelled. Aparently the woman who was running it is sick. Curses!

It's now on the 5th September, days before me and Sophie are due to go to ALcon. It's seriously going to be the best week of the year. Hell, best week of the decade. CENTURY.


This has been a total waste of the day. I spent ages finishing off mine and Sophie's cosplay costumes, and then spent three hours colouring in our entry for the art competition (I'll post it up some time. I'm too lazy to do it now).

Anyway, despite that. Some good still came out of it. This photo made my day.



I have even more photos of Sophie's face in classic poses like that. She doesn't even know she's doing it half the time.

No comments: