Tuesday, 11 September 2007

More ALcon stories

Sophie cosplayed Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club on Friday, and for those of you who don't know the story of that series, Haruhi was a girl, but got accepted into the club as all the guys thought she was a guy too. Later on it comes out that she's actually a girl. Anyway, me and Sophie go down to the shop with her dressed as Haruhi, and the cashier calls her SIR. Me and Sophie laughed when we got out. She was THAT much like her character?

Oh yeah, and the manga stall in the dealers' room had a yaoi section. God bless them! No browsing through to find what you're looking for! They also had a hentai section for the guys. At the other end of the stall, to prevent arguments and conflicts. Haha.

I'm sure there was something else I was supposed to write here... I'll probably be back again later.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee195/CezzaXV/ALcon%2007/

I'll have more to upload later too. I still have videos to upload.

No comments: