Thursday, 15 November 2007

Blues Brothers

I sit here in 'semi' cosplay, looking like the Blues Brothers' long lost sister. I'm off to Torquay tonight to see the Blues Brothers in the theatre (not the actual Blues Brothers, especially since one of them is dead), but a tribute band. We always go every time it comes around our way, and it's always fantastic.

I have black trousers, white shirt, black tie (which I was going to make into an Ouran Host Club tie, but still haven't got around to putting the purple stripe on it yet), black blazer and black trilby hat. The only thing I haven't got is the glasses. Quickest cosplay ever. If only all costumes were this easy - put together in five minutes without having to make ANYTHING with items I already own.

Nah, I know, it's not really cosplay, but it makes me happy to think of it as so.

I put it all on thinking it was half past six and almost time to go, then discovered it's only half five, and now here's me sitting here all dressed up and nowhere to go (yet). Ooh, that's a Rocky Horror reference.

Brownie points if you can name me the song words to that effect come in.

No comments: