Monday, 26 November 2007

Help!

You know there's something seriously wrong with your programming code when even your teacher, after 45 minutes, still can't figure out why it's not working.

On the plus side though, I've got all my other coursework done (apart from my final year project, which is an ongoing thing. I dreamt about it last night - maybe it's my subconsciouness reminding me that I haven't done any work on it in the past three weeks?), so I've got 'lots' of time to spend worrying about why my rabbits won't disappear after they get eaten in Flash.

For my project, I was really meant to spend my spare three hours today playing around in Visual Studio and C# (neither of which I've used before - perfect choice to do my project with! NOT.), but I don't have it installed on my laptop, and going over to the computer labs would just be too easy.

No comments: