I love Ouran, and I find Chicago tolerable (lol!), but this is my absolute favourite song from Chicago, and I think this AMV was really well put together.
Monday, 31 March 2008
Saturday, 29 March 2008
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Well, it's when you start reading these lists for starters. Anyway, I've been reading one list, and I've found I do an alarming amount of things on the list, including but not limited to.
- "hai," "baka," and "hentai" come to your lips so easily that sometimes you have difficulty remembering what the English words are.
- you never bothered getting your new apartment hooked up to cable, and even Babylon 5 is a take-it-or-leave-it thing... but anyone who gets in the way of your mission to get the next Slayers volume is dead.
- If I had a house, and take out Slayers and replace it with Hellsing and/or Ouran Host Club...
- you have a crush on more than 5 anime characters
- Well, if we include Japanese games as well, then yes...
Been reading the list for Hellsing too...
- You constantly quote lines from the show.
- You dress like Alucard every day and call it normal.
- Once I get my tie and waistcoat finished for my Lolicard costume, this WILL become a reality
- You know all the episode names and all the character names, including the minor ones.
- You can recite entire episodes from memory.
- Okay, maybe not all in one go, but I'm sure if I thought about it I could do it, perhaps with the odd prompt...
Wednesday, 26 March 2008
Wednesday, 19 March 2008
Okay, for those of you who don't already know, my final year project has been evil. It hates me and I hate it. It refuses to work. The recent hurdle has been getting my bloody update and delete sql to work. It just refused to do anything, and it just carried on as though nothing had happened. No errors, no exceptions, no anything. It had been like it for weeks, and it was getting me really angry. Even the professional nerds over on the msdn forums had no idea what was wrong.
So, you can imagine how I felt when I showed it to one of my friends at university who managed to get it working in less than five minutes. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.
On the plus side, it's working now, and I can probably finish it pretty soon now, but when I think of all the time I've been wasting because of it...
I want to go stab something.
Thursday, 13 March 2008
It's really strange how the mind works. I had completely and utterly forgotten about this song, and the last time I watched it must have been the best part of ten years ago. But when my sister found it and played it, I somehow unconsiocusly knew the words, even though I didn't know them. Weird, huh? Team Rocket still own to this day. :P
I do find it interesting though how in this video it's James who's wearing the skirt, not Jessie. (actually, in the Japanese version, James is actually gay. In the English version we had all that stuff edited out :( ) Either way, I love James when he says "I am the handsome one". *squee!*
Monday, 10 March 2008
If I get hit by a truck or something that will otherwise take my life any time in the next year or so, I want to be buried in a replica of Alucard's coffin. This is not a joke. I seriously do. Please make this so (I mean the coffin bit, not the getting hit by a truck bit :P)
Am I taking this Hellsing fandom to an unhealthy level?