Wednesday, 19 March 2008

I could just cry right now...

Okay, for those of you who don't already know, my final year project has been evil. It hates me and I hate it. It refuses to work. The recent hurdle has been getting my bloody update and delete sql to work. It just refused to do anything, and it just carried on as though nothing had happened. No errors, no exceptions, no anything. It had been like it for weeks, and it was getting me really angry. Even the professional nerds over on the msdn forums had no idea what was wrong.

So, you can imagine how I felt when I showed it to one of my friends at university who managed to get it working in less than five minutes. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

On the plus side, it's working now, and I can probably finish it pretty soon now, but when I think of all the time I've been wasting because of it...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I want to go stab something.

1 comment:

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.