Thursday, 27 March 2008

You know you watch too much anime/read too much manga when...

Well, it's when you start reading these lists for starters. Anyway, I've been reading one list, and I've found I do an alarming amount of things on the list, including but not limited to.

  • "hai," "baka," and "hentai" come to your lips so easily that sometimes you have difficulty remembering what the English words are.
  • you never bothered getting your new apartment hooked up to cable, and even Babylon 5 is a take-it-or-leave-it thing... but anyone who gets in the way of your mission to get the next Slayers volume is dead.
    • If I had a house, and take out Slayers and replace it with Hellsing and/or Ouran Host Club...
  • you have a crush on more than 5 anime characters
    • Well, if we include Japanese games as well, then yes...

Been reading the list for Hellsing too...

  • You constantly quote lines from the show.
  • You dress like Alucard every day and call it normal.
    • Once I get my tie and waistcoat finished for my Lolicard costume, this WILL become a reality
  • You know all the episode names and all the character names, including the minor ones.
  • You can recite entire episodes from memory.
    • Okay, maybe not all in one go, but I'm sure if I thought about it I could do it, perhaps with the odd prompt...

No comments: