Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I used to love this film back in year 6. Still do to pretty much the same extent. I know alot of people never let go of the things they used to love as kids. Me more than most people! I never really liked the princessey films that much. I'd watch them, but I was never one where I wanted the prince and the princess to fall in love, but The Swan Princess was something special. You just wanted Odette and Derek to get back together so bad! Damn you Rothbart! Evil man! Who needs Swan Lake with all the prancy ballet when you can just watch The Swan Princess with more or less the same story, just more exciting and entertaining?

I still know all the songwords. Lol, I'm so sad, aren't I? #We're off on a mission, we're tough in good condition, we're short but standing tall, NO FEAR!#

Okay, I'll shut up now :P

No comments: