Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Hlp me o lord

Thought I'd let you know about a new project I'm involved with.

The story:
Poppy is 18 years old and contemplating suicide. Her mother was killed by a man driving at five times the drink-drive limit when she was nine, and she split up with her boyfriend Damien three weeks ago after she discovered his other two girlfriends, one of them pregnant. In her suicidal state, she writes an email about her troubles, asking God to send her a sign to restore her faith, but God's response was a little more personal than she was expecting...


I'm playing the part of Poppy, with another of my friends playing God (in more ways than one) and I'm enjoying it so much. I'd advise you all to go over there and have a look. It's getting updated regularly with responses from each side, so add it to your favourites and keep checking back!









No comments: