Thursday, 24 April 2008

Twilight

I'm not one for reading popular books. I hate Harry Potter with a passion. These books never live up to the hype they're given. I'd been hearing about Twilight from people for so long, I didn't have high hopes for it. It didnt really sound like my kind of story, but I decided to give in and give it a try.

I started it, and I thought that my initial opinions were right. It started off really slow and I didnt really enjoy it at all. I couldnt grasp the characters or storyline. But, it did get better. ALOT better. For the past few days, I've been absolutely obsessed. I can see why so many people like it. I was up at three o clock this morning, not able to sleep because I was feeling sorry for Edward. Traditionally, I HATE waiting for the bus, but I really enjoyed being 20 minutes early for it today since it meant I got to read some more. It was fantastic. I finished it today, and finishing it really hurt. There's a next book, and I've been frantically shopping for it online today, trying to find the website that will get it to me soonest. Money is no object. I NEED the next book!

So yeah, go out and read it now.

Twilight

No comments: