Tuesday, 6 May 2008

I'm going to burn in Hell forever


I'm still waiting for the above comment on my shared blog, Hlp me o lord, to stop being funny. I practically wet myself laughing when I read this email (very quietly though, since it was late at night and other people were sleeping). Our blog is getting quite controversial.

After I'd stopped laughing, I did start worrying a bit. I'm an agnostic, and I worried about if this person was right, and I would burn in Hell forever because of it.

Then I changed my mind. I don't care. I'm having too much fun.


If judgement day does come, I just hope God recognises how much I've had to learn about the Bible to be able to participate in writing this blog. I do think I actually believe more in something now than I did two weeks ago when I started it. I don't want the person who left that comment to think that we're just bashing God, because I do think I believe in something.

If the worst comes to the worst, I'm only an accomplice. I'm not the one bashing God. I'm only writing responses to someone else who's saying things.

I might have been able to take that comment more seriously if it actually used proper grammar. The only way to God is through Jesus Christ? A simple email is quicker.

No comments: